This tutorial demonstrates how to make simple yet beautiful paper roses using only a few materials. The image displayed at the end of this video is just one example of how realistic a paper rose can look. In order to do this, you will need at least one sheet of plain or colored paper, tacky glue, wire and a pair of scissors. Initially, you must first cut your paper in to the shape of your pedals, then crumple them up. Crumpling your pedals not only makes them more flexible, but can also add a touch of realism to the finished product. Then, you glue together the bottom of the pedals. once you think you have a good amount of crumpled pedals, glue them all together and add a stem to the bottom of your glued pedals. If you follow the video completely, the results will be quite stunning.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades