That Paper Guy shows you how to make a simple paper airplane. First, get a piece of paper 8 1/2" x 11" and fold it in half lengthwise. Then fold on one side a triangle. Flip to the other side and fold a triangle as well. Fold the corners down in the same direction on both sides, making sure the edges meet the center fold. Fold the corners down one more time on both sides, again in the same direction. Open up the finished airplane so that you're able to grab the center with your thumb and index finger. Throw the airplane and it should glide/fly fairly well and far.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades