This card is so easy to make and very eyecatching with its sparkle, not to much but just enough to give it a good twinkle.
This cardmaking tutorial shows you how to make a gorgeous Sparkly Poinsettia Christmas Lattice Card, ideal for someone special. This card looks like it is a tricky one but infact it is quick and easy to put together.
Stix2 White 6x6inch Card Base
Presscut square die set
Quilling strips to make the lattice
Tonic Nuvo Pearl drops in Gloss White
Stix2 Perfect layer tool for Paper Piercing edges
White standard card for the frame and poinsettias
Blooming Poinsettia die No861 from Poppystamps
Merry Christmas sticker
Silver Glitter Card
Small scroll die
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades