In this video, we learn how to stamp your own customized X-mas patterned cardstock. You will need: green/red stamp pads, Christmas stamps, light yellow plain cardstock and a stamp foam mat. First, stamp your yellow paper as you wish with the green and red stamp pads, you can make any pattern you'd like. Then, place on your stamps on the paper and press the clear stamp press down onto them. Now, apply your stamp color and press back onto the paper. This will make the different stamp shapes press onto the paper where you desire. It will only take you 2 quick minutes to make Christmas cardstock!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades