It is never to early to start making Christmas cards, after all its the most magical time of the year and there is nothing worse then leaving everything until the last minute!.. like me!! In this project I show you how I make this stunning Christmas card, and explain about using a cutting knife, I also show you how I use the cutting knife, I wanted to make it easy for you to see what I do when cutting out a pattern however it seems I make it look too easy, so practice on straight lines until you build your confidence, always use a sharp blade in your knife and a healing cutting matt.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades