Complete your knight costume - or damsel in distress who's really a kick ass swordsman in disguise costume - with this cardboard Medieval sword. Sturdier than paper and much safer than the metal of a real sword, this version can be used by kids without risk.
Watch this video to get the easy how-to. All you need is foil, a few large pieces of cardboard, a wire clothing hanger, a piece of garden hose, a cupboard doorknob, and wire.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades