In order to make Cardstock roses, you will need the following: cardstock, stencils, scissors or cutting utensil, a cutting mat, color glimmer, a hole puncher, and acrylic paint.
Trace and cut out hearts from stencils. You will need 3 ‚Äì 1‚Äù hearts, 4 ‚Äì 1.25‚Äù hearts, 5 ‚Äì 1.50 hearts, and 6 ‚Äì 2‚Äù hearts. Turn your mat over. Paint the edges of all of the hearts. Lay them on a surface: paint side up. Punch a hole in each heart at the tip. Attach them to the base. Continue, until you have used all of your hearts. Proceed from smallest to largest. Spray with color glimmer. Pull each layer of hearts up, in order to make it a 3D rose. If it begins to dry too much, then spray as needed. This is your bud. You can make it as open or as closed as you like, by adjusting the leaves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades