This video shows how to make buttons from paper scraps. You need some patterned paper scraps left over from scrapbooking. The best working surface is a Teflon sheet. You also need some shiny glaze product, a pin, and a punch, for example a circle punch, but square, hearts or flowers will do just as well. You need scissors too. Cut or punch out several button shapes. Use a small hole punch to make two holes or four holes in the centre of the button. Use the pin to clear the glaze nozzle. Add the glaze to the buttons, taking care to avoid putting any near the small holes in the middle. That's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades