In this tutorial, we learn how to make a butterfly pop-up card. First, draw a butterfly on the middle of a paper and then draw flowers and smaller butterflies around it on the sides. After this, fold the card in half so the drawing is stick out and cut along the top and the bottom of the butterfly. From here, color in the entire character and then fold inwards and pop the middle out. After this, stick the insert into the card of your choice. Then, glue it down and you will have a cute butterfly pop-up card to use for any occasion!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades