In this video tutorial, viewers will learn how to make a briolette charm drop necklace. The materials required to make the necklace include: a small piece of wire, briolette bead, charm of your choice, a jump ring (for the charm), chain necklace, round-nose pliers, long-nose pliers and cutters. Begin by putting the wire through the bead. Bend and cut the wire to shape a loop. Put the charm on the jump ring and attach it to the bead. Then add the bead to the chain and tighten the loop. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making home accessories and would like to learn how to make a briolette necklace.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades