This video tutorial is in the Arts & Crafts category which will show you how to make a box out of scrap paper. Take a piece of square paper and fold it across both the diagonals to get an intersecting crease. Now fold all the points to the middle of the sheet and unfold them. Now take any point and fold it to the furthest away intersection point. Repeat with the other three sides. Then fold all the four points to the closest intersection point. Now you will see a square in the middle of the sheet. This will be the base of the box. Now cut the sheet as shown in the video to make flaps and fold the sides upward to make walls of the box. Watch the video for the full demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades