In this video, we learn how to make a box. First, fold the piece of paper into a triangle, then another triangle. Now, unfold the paper and fold all the sides into each other, making a square. After this, fold in the sides once more, making sharp creases on the edges. Now, open up the paper and do this again on the other sides, opening up again when finished. Now, fold the sides of the paper and turn it upside down. Follow the creases that you just made to fold the box up into a secure box. Make sure the edges are straight and secure, then enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades