In this video, Liz Grotyohann demonstrates how to make decorative bowls from recycled paper. The materials required for the purpose a bowl shaped mold, a blender, a basin of water, a tray, a paper making tool, a sponge, some cloth and any kind of household waste paper like paper bags or junk mail. Liz prefers to use compressed packaging material and lines the bowls with old maps. She wets the map and covers the bowl with it. Pieces of brown paper are put in a blender with water and blended to a pulp. This pulp is put in the paper making tool which is immersed in water. Then it is removed of moisture using the cloth and sponge. The bowl is covered with this brown paper and pressed around it well to get the shape. This is left to dry. When it has completely dried, the edges can be cut and the insides can be painted with acrylic varnish. Your recycled paper bowl is now ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades