This video shows us how to make a blooming paper flower. To start, you shall first draw a flower on your computer, using paint or other similar program. The flower should be simple, a circle with eight identical pedals arranged around it. Print your drawing and, using a pair of scissors, cut your flower out leaving no excess paper. Take each pedal and fold it inwards towards the center of your circle. Now, get a bowl that will easily accommodate your flower and fill it with enough water to allow your flower to float in it. Now, lightly drop your flower into the bowl pedal side up and watch as it blooms before your eyes. You can even try several at the same time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades