In order to make a birthday card with a pop-out cover cake, you will need the following: card stock, a craft knife, ribbon, double sided tape, decorative sheet, a ruler, stickers, and a pen or a pencil. Cut the card stock into strips: 3 cm and 2 cm 1.5 cm. Repeat with the other sheet. Fold the largest sheet in half. Next, fold one of the tips back 1 cm. Place some double-sided tape on it. Then, curve the opposite side around and adhere it. Repeat with the second largest, folding this one back 2 cm. Then, do the 3rd one back at 3 cm. Cut a piece of ribbon. Wrap it around one of the cake layers. Glue it. Repeat with the other layers. Use double sided tape to adhere the cake to the card stock. Decorate the rest of the card as you choose.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades