In this video, we learn how to make the best paper snowflakes. First, take a dark blue and white piece of paper and fold it up into a square, then fold into a triangle. Next, grab a pair of scissors and start to cut along all of the sides of the paper. You may have to do this a couple of times to get the shape right, it will be helpful to use a diagram to show you where to place the scissors. When you are finished, open up the piece of paper to see your snowflake! String this with other snowflakes then hang around the house for a great decoration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades