Learn how to make a "Berry Christmas" wreath card with Stampin' Up! Making a wreath card is very easy and simple to make. Use whisper white paper cut at 4 1/4" x 11" and cut a whisper white 1 3/4" circle punch which will be used as the base for the wreath. Place the circle in the center of the card. Use the Berry Christmas stamp set from the Holiday Mini. With the Certainly Celery ink pad, stamp image 4 times around the circle. Then, remove the circle. Fill in the circle space with more images. Using the Stamp-a-ma-jig, place the Make Merry in the center of the wreath and stamp with Chocolate Chip classic ink. To make the red berries uses the circle stamp with Real Red classic ink and randomly stamp them all over the wreath. Tie red gingham ribbon into a bow and attach it to the center top of the wreath using mini glue dots to complete the project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades