In order to make Fabric Paper Rosettes, you will need the following: decorative fabric paper, scissors, glue, and jewel embellishments.
Cut 2 1" fabric stitch. Next, remove the fabric from its backing. Fray the edges, by removing a thread, from the edges. Cut the backing into 4 pieces. Lay them out, adhesive side up. Overlay them to make a base. Roll up a small amount of fabric on the end. Adhere it to the center of your base. Next, slowly wind the fabric around. Continue wrapping it around until you run out of fabric. If this rose is large enough for you, then stop here. If you would like it to be larger, then start the second piece. Wrap it around until it is done. Glue a jewel in the center. Glue the end of the fabric down, in order to make it less visible. Cut away the excess adhesive backing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades