In this tutorial, we learn how to make a bear pop-up card. First, draw a big bear face on a 4x6 card. After this, fold the card in half so the face is in half. From here, use scissors to cut along the mouth line up until you reach the nose. After this, bend that flap up and down so it's creased and will flip both ways easily. After this, open the card back up and push the nose of the bear into the top. Then, close the card again and the nose will pop up from the page, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades