At stores, imitation plastic or cloth baby booties (to be used to contain party favors or small gifts) can be quite costly, and a backbreaking expense considering all the other more necessary expenditures you're considering when planning a baby shower, including finger food, cake, party favors, and decorations.
Simplify your shopping list - and save a few bucks - by watching this video and learning how to fasten a baby bootie favor box out of a styrofoam cup. With ribbon, a bell, and a styrofoam cup being the only materials you need, you could make hundreds of these without breaking the bank.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades