In this cardmaking tutorial I make a gorgeous card using cut out decoupage from a sheet of 12x12inch paper from Anna Griffins range of fabulous papers. I finish off the card with the matching leaves and paper curls. This looks like a time consuming card but apart from the cutting out of the flowers, it is quite quick & easy and all from 1 sheet of paper.
1 8x8inch blank white card
1 stamped layer on white scrap card
1 layer with aperture die cut from labels 30 and with light stenciling around the corners
1 sheet of Anna Griffin floral paper
1 die for leaves
Green ink pad for blend leaf edges
paper curls from scrap left over after cutting the flowers out
1 paper bow also from the same sheet of paper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades