In this cardmaking tutorial I use a Anna Griffin rubber stamp to make a repeat pattern in a very easy way, so if you have trouble repeat pattern stamping this could be for you. I make a lace edged card with 2 pretty flowers and a stamped sentiment.
8x8 card blank in white
1 matt & layer in black
1 Anna Griffin die cut from the fretwork celtic link die
1 rubber stamped sentiment from the chalkboard stamps
1 satin bow in black
2 handmade poppies in blk & white with a pink flash in the centre.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades