Looking for a stylish new look without the price tag? This video tutorial will teach you how to make jewelry on a budget, with your main material being none other than paper and plastic tubing! This step by step instructional video by craftside shows you how to recycle old card stock, paper, and cardboard to make a holder for a plastic tube necklace. First they show you how to make a "matchbook" holder by just folding the card stock around the cardboard that create a little card that will hold the necklace. The necklace is made from a small slice of plastic tubing that you can get from a hardware store. You then put permanent ink into the tubes and swish it around with a Q-tip to create your own look. The you simply fish a cord through it and you are ready to wear jewelry that you designed yourself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades