In order to make an accordian- fold style greeting card, you will need a piece of card stock, glue or adhesive, scissors, markers, and stencils/stamps. Cut the cardstock in a diagonal. Fold the card into 3rds, lengthwise. Cut a 5 x 3 ¬º‚Äù panel at an angle. Use Masking Magic and stamp the excess card stock. Cut out your stamp designs. Color in your designs with Sharpie brand permanent marker pens. Glue the 5 x 3 ¬º‚Äù cut piece to the card, or you could use 2 sided tape. If you have additional decorations that you would like to attach, you could do so.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades