Learn how to make a three dimensional city from a sheet of paper. Start with a flat drawing of a city scape and a sharp X-acto knife. Cut along each vertical line of each window. Cut along each horizontal line of each window. Be very precise and do not cut past the end of the line. Cut out arches of doorways. Make incisions along horizontal lines of buildings. Cut along horizontal lines of stairs. Do not cut along any dotted lines. Once done cutting, begin folding. Fold along dotted lines. Crease the sheet of paper in the center where marked. Create the illusion of a 3D city using simple cutting and folding skills.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades