Watch this video to learn how to make a stunning diamond topped 3d card from a single sheet of A4 paper! 1. You'll need one A4 sheet of paper and some printed papers to decorate. 2. Score at 10. 5cm across length and 10. 5cm from one end. 3. Crease both scores in the same direction (mountain folds). 4. Turn card over mark 13cm from top on centre line an 17. 5cm from top on both edges. 5. Score from central 13cm mark to 17. 5cm mark on each edge. All printed papers used in this tutorial are available for you to print on Paper Printables.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades