This is a fun and easy craft demonstration that shows how to make a paper jack-o-lantern with orange, green and yellow construction paper, scissors, tape, a pencil, a black Sharpie and an X-acto knife. Begin by drawing a jack-o-lantern on the orange paper. Use the knife to cut out the eyes, nose and mouth. Cut a top out of green paper and attach it with tape on the back. Cut out a piece of yellow paper and tape it to the back, to show through the holes on the front of the jack-o-lantern. Add some details with the Sharpie. The finished result is a cute Halloween decoration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades