This tutorial is quite an epic, so get a cuppa, kick off your slippers, sit back and relax as we go through a few great inking & blending techniques.
We start with masking a blank card base, using artists/crafters masking paper roll, this is available online or try DIY/Hobby shops for masking paper or another option you could use post-it notes.
We then build up the colour and make a edge using
Distress Ink pads in Spun Sugar/Fire Brick/Peeled Paint /Dusty Concord/Brushed Corduroy & Black soot
then we stamp using Staz-on, use a blender pen and finish using Glossy Accents.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades