In this tutorial, we learn how to heat emboss a stamped image for a handmade card. First, use the stamp to grab ink and then lay it down on a piece of card stock. After this, cover it in ink and start to add heat to it. You will see the image start to change color when you do this. It will turn to a metallic sort of color when you add the heat to it. Once you have added heat to the entire thing, you will be finished with the embossed stamp effect! Do this for any type of stamp you want and have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades