In order to make your own envelopes, you will need a piece of paper, glue, scissors, and optional decorating tools/stickers.
Place your card in the center of a piece of paper. Fold all 4 sides in, in order to make creases. Then, fold the top and bottom down. Then, cut angles on the sides of the 2 corners. Then, cut away the edges on the top and bottom flaps. Fold the bottom up. Then, glue the sides in, with your envelope glue. You can also decorate the envelope to match your card. You can add detail as well.
Wallpaper can be used for envelopes as well. If your store-bought envelope is too big, you can remove the excess, and use the same gluing techniques as with your homemade envelopes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades