This is an instructional video on how to fold an octahedron with Post-It notes. Use 3 different colors of Post-It notes. Take 2 Post-It notes in the same color, fold it horizontally and diagonally to make four squares. Fold diagonally the sticky side, you will end up with a cross or a star. Put the tight corner between the gap, alternating the color. That's it! You will end with an octahedron Watch this video and make an octahedron using Post-It notes by yourself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades