This video shows a step-by-step demonstration on how to fold a moth style paper airplane. First fold the paper in half the long way. Unfold the paper, and fold the two top corners into triangles toward the middle crease. Fold the triangle down. Fold two top corners into the middle and fold the triangle up. Fold the plane in half and fold the wings up. Flip the plane and fold the wings again. Open the plane and you're done. This demonstration is easy to follow, with words on screen, so you'll be able to make a paper airplane.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades