In this tutorial, we learn how to fold a Christmas tree. First, start with a square paper and fold it in half, then open it and fold it corner to corner. Open the paper again, the turn it over and fold it side to side. Open it once more and fold again side to side. The paper will not automatically fall into the shaped creases and you will have four flaps. Take your finger inside and flatten all the flaps. You should have four flaps on each side and then you can cut the bottom to form a trunk of the tree. Then, cut slits on both sides of the triangle and fold down each layer where the slits are. When finished, open the paper up and you will have a Christmas tree!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades