In this how-to video, you will learn how to make Cobra-style paper airplane. All you need is a regular piece of paper. This style is useful for hitting targets or flying straight. Fold the paper in half vertically and unfold. Take the top corner of the paper and fold it to the edge of the middle crease. Repeat with the other corner. Take the tip of the center and fold it to the horizontal line created by the folded corners. Make sure you make tight folds. Open it up and make a fold horizontally across the previous fold. Collapse it down into a box shape. Press the nose down to complete the fold. Fold it horizontally once more. Take the top corner and fold it to the cross of the vertical and horizontal lines. Repeat with the other corner. Open it up and push it in so that it will collapse. Repeat with the other side. Now, fold it in half and then create the wings by folding the top edge to the original center fold. Repeat with the other wing. Viewing this video will teach you how to create a straight flying paper airplane.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades