This video tutorial is in the Arts & Crafts category which will show you how to fold a circular teabag paper. This is a simple process and doesn't take much time to do. First fold the circular paper in half to get a semi-circle and then fold it in half again in to a quarter. Unfold the last fold and fold one quarter back to the halfway mark. Then turn the paper over and fold the bigger side of the paper along the fold line exactly matching the edge as shown in the video. Now you get a little triangle that is protruding out. Fold it back.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades