Hang gliders are exciting, but if you can't fly in the sky, free as a bird, then try the next best thing-- making a paper version that you can make soar through the air. This four-part series from Science Toy Maker will show you exactly how to fold and fly an origami paper airplane hang glider, plus you'll get valuable information behind the principles that make it work. Also watch the last video for the principles that make it possible for life-sized hang gliders to move along the sky without falling and crashing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades