Terri Sproul shows how to use a really cool technique to make an embellishment for a card. You first need to find a roll of aluminum that is self adhesive. Work on the back of the aluminum, the side with the adhesive. Use a stamp to lay out your design on the back, by stamping the image on the back. Then you must trace the outside of the image. Use alcohol inks to add color to the aluminum. Then she cuts the image out with her scissors. Then she uses a glue dot to place the piece on a card she has created.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades