Tracy Hepler and Jaclyn Mullen of YDT TV demonstrate how to gift-wrap your presents in an environmentally conscious way. You will need: newspapers, scissors, tape, and lace or ribbon. Use a daily newspaper page instead of wrapping paper. A lot of paper is usually wasted around the holidays, and recycling newspapers is a great way to minimize this waste. Cut the newspaper to fit the size of your gift and place your gift in the middle of the sheet, as you normally would with ordinary wrapping paper. Fold one side of the paper over and tape it to the top of your gift. Fold the other side over and apply another small strip of tape. Fold the remaining open ends of paper into small triangles and tape them shut. Now use a small bit of lace or ribbon and tie around the gift crosswise, making sure to fasten the ends into a neat bow on top. Instead of buying gift boxes, you can reuse any unused boxes you have around your house. You can also reuse unused cloth and fabric, or wrapping paper from previous gifts. Follow these simple steps and you too can wrap your gifts and do your part to help save the planet at the same time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades