Why buy Christmas tags for your presents when they are so easy to make yourself! Here I'll be showing you how to make simple, easy Christmas Tags out of stuff that you may already have round the house.
You will need:
- Needle and Thread
- Foam mouse mat
Step 5: Finally, Use a Hole Puncher to Make a Neat Hole and Put Some Ribbon Through and You Are Finished!
This Is a Really Simple Tag, but You Could Always Make Them More Complex by Adding Beads, Fabric Shapes, or Creating More Complicated Designs
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades