In this tutorial, we learn how to make a paper turkey. You will need: a pen, tape, scissors, and papers. First, outline your hand on all the pieces of paper, then cut them out. After this, stack them together and then tape them. Next, cut out and apply the wattle of the turkey. Next, draw in eyes and feather details on to the turkey. When you are finished, you will have a cut turkey made in just a few minutes. This is a great project to do with children and only takes a few short minutes. When you are done, hang on the fridge and enjoy the holidays!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades