In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to do the Cuttlebug 'smoosh' technique. For this project you will need a brayer, ink pad, an embossing folder and a Cuttlebug. Ink the brayer well and with it apply the ink on the embossing folder. Make sure the ink is applied thoroughly on the whole surface. Get the Cuttlebug ready, place the card stock inside the embossing folder, place a couple of ‚ÄòC‚Äô plates in the Cuttlebug, put the embossing folder with one more ‚ÄòC‚Äô plate above it and then operate the Cuttlebug. And you have very pretty embossed design card.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades