In order to create a watercolor effect with Stampin' Up markers, you will need the following: Stampin' Up markers, Stampin' Up pastels, stamps, color spritzer tool, a water resistant ink, cotton swabs, a blow dryer, aqua painter brush, and watercolor paper. Stamp the image that you want to use onto your watercolor paper. Outline your image with a Stampin' Up maker. Use the aqua brush to draw out the color into the rest of the stamp. When the paper is dry, you can highlight areas, with your pastels. If you want to speed up the drying process, then you can dry it with a hair dryer. At this point, you can use your spritzer tool, if you like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades