In this tutorial, we learn how to create a marble effect for paper design. You will need: rubbing alcohol, ink, stamps, and a cotton ball to get this effect. To start, you will Need to first dip the cotton ball in some rubbing alcohol and then add it to the ink. Dab this onto the paper all over. From here, you will color your stamps with dye ink and stamp it over the paper where you made the marbled effect. When finished, you will have a cute image over the marble design and then you can add in more images! Have fun and make this unique to you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades