Create some great leopard prints with Ranger's Alcohol inks. The needed items are:
1. 5" Gloss sheets in white and in black color
2. Ranger's ink
3. Foam sheet
The procedure is to draw half broken circles in foam sheet with black ink and fill it up with ranger's ink which is brown in color, and with that foam make an impression on the gloss paper so that you will get foot prints. For decorative purpose, draw or paste some pictures in the center and attach the black gloss paper as the outline.
If you follow the above procedure, you will get an exact leopard print.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades