In this tutorial, we learn how to create a crafters tool caddy for your desk. First, you will need to gather a few pieces of chip board coasters and cut them to the specifications you would like your caddy to be. After you have done this, put your caddy together by locking them together using cut lines inside the middle of each of them. Once you have finished this, place additional pieces of chip boards inside to create different sections of the caddy. Once you are finished, place in your materials then decorate if you would like. You can dress this up as much as you'd like or leave it normal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades