To perform the color burst technique using Adirondack paint, you'll need to shake a new dabber really well. Then, you will need to turn it upside down onto a craft sheet, until the paint starts to come out evenly. Once if comes out evenly, you are ready to use. Make sure you recap it, whenever it isn't in use. If you need to restarts a new dabber, squirt some water onto your craft sheet. Then, press your dabber into the water, until the ink starts to flow. Wipe away paint from your craft sheet. You will need: card stock, stamps, blending tool, an acrylic block, three dabbers, and a mister. Start with the dark colors and move to lighter ones, as you go. Shake the dabber, turn it over to get the ink to flow. Moisten it with the mister. Next, stamp it hard, onto your card surface. Dry it with your heat gun. Repeat with your other colors. If you like, you can color in the background with your ink blending tool.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades