In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to create a box to hold a mini album or small cards. Take a shiny card stock 10.5 x 6 inches. On the 6" side, score at .5" and 1" on both sides. On the longer side, score at 3, 3.5, 7.5 and 8 inches. Cut out the corners on the flap side of the card as shown in the video. Do a step cut on the other side of the card as in the video. Round the four corners with a corner rounder. You can do some stamping now if you want or you can also glue on different colored or design papers to the back, bottom and flap of the box. Put adhesive on the inner side of the flap and stick it on as in the video and your box is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades