Living organically and eco-friendly can be chic if you know how to play your cards. If you're a magazine reading fiend who has more issues now than can fit in Carrie Bradshaw's closet, then you can craft an environmentally friendly magazine bag to hold all your stuff.
Watch this video to see how to make a magazine tote/purse out of, well, magazines (use old ones that you don't read anymore). The bag is guaranteed to be unique because you get to choose what magazine cutouts you use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades