In this tutorial, we learn how to make a heart bookmark. First, take a sheet of paper and fold it in half, folding the crease. Now, take a pencil and draw two heart humps from one edge to the next. After this, cut them out, leaving the fold together. Trim any edges that aren't round, then add glue to the edge of the heart, and fold it over and let it dry. You can now decorate this will markers and ribbons. To use as a bookmark place your page in the center of the heart. This is a great craft to do with kids and encourages them to read!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades