So many gift givers are mislead into believing that it's only the gift that matters, so the gift bag or wrap can be cheaply purchased at the gas station an hour beforehand and then thrown together in a slapdash manner.
But gift bags are so much more than just a cover for a present these days. In this tutorial, you'll learn how to make a cylindrical photo gift box that showcases a photo dear to your - or your recipient's - heart. This gift box is eco-friendly (it's made out of a can of Pringles!) and can be reused in the future as a container.
This video shows you how to make a personalized Father's Day gift box using everyday household items and recyclable materials. All you need is a cylindrical can, a photo, some cork sheet, and a piece of ribbon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades